Saturday, July 2, 2011

Weekend

Back Taiping on Friday...
It might be my last weekend at here..
Will begin to busy like hell i assume...
Once I reached I was being fetched by my lovely cousin...
Therefore I'll like to give him a treat...
SUSHI KING~~!!
Ate till both of us damn full...
my 2nd cousin brother (camera shy..hard to snap a photo of him)

Brunch haven't digest already have to eat dinner with mom & aunt..
After dinner went to buy movie ticket..
While waiting to fetch my eldest cousin brother I went to Starbucks..
OMG I'm still full so i just treated my youngest cousin a Grande...
my youngest cousin brother
(me: do u want to pose?
him: i so handsome..pose no pose also nice one ..>o<)

Today went to Old Town Kopitiam for brunch with my cousins and Evon..
Sorry I realized I forgotten to snap ANY picture of her...><
Foods and cousins pic i keep snapping nia...XD
there goes my eldest cousin brother
happy?
food ordered by 4 of us that cost rm70++..O.o

 funny conversation:
Evon: I like a picture of yours..help me snap one...
Me: Which picture? I snap a lot picture of myself...><
Evon: That 1 you laying on the table with headphone one..
Me: oh...where you want to snap it wor?
Evon: Find any table i lay down ma can snap already lo...lol...
Me: >o
Evon: also from you la...photographer should provide all those stuff wert...

I do like my weekend a lot...maybe I love hanging out with friends and cousins..but I also spend a lot this weekend..><...going to miss my cousin brothers when i back Kampar tomorrow...hope no more surprises from someone anymore...love you like i said before...=)

No comments: