Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy Birthday To U & Me

Well was suppose celebrate Jelly's Bday on Sun night~
Somehow I got cheated as well...><
Our Bday cake =)



Present from we all..hope u like it...=)

Suppose to do a card but found these cubee craft....so cute..^^


Thanks to our Patternism Member...^^

XD

haha..they are having some "competition"
My 1st Bday Present from my best "mother"..luv it...

My 2nd Bday cake from the TWINS!! thanks alot x1000




Chipmunks...XD

 My 2nd bday present from the TWINS~~!!! thanks a lot x1000 again...=)


What a bday celebration...
What's my age?
Sometimes I will forget about my age...ha..
No matter how presents look like...
It's from the heart I'll appreciate it...
Hearted you all forever... =)
Thanks for all the wishes in fb and sms
Nevertheless some phone calls as well



No comments: