Thursday, July 7, 2011

New Investment

Something crossed my mind today...
Before this i still hesitate but now is for sure...
I'm so going to buy a Polaroid Camera...
I hope to snap with that camera..
Picture of it can straight away give to the person..
Yes, if I managed to go Singapore on 9th Oct...
I hope to snap pic with my aunt...
Give her the pic on spot...
Put at her bedside...
Preventing her forget me...XD
I don't know will she forget about me now..
I don't know will she remember about my existence... 
How far is her memory?
I even don't know will she wait for me to visit her...
Be strong and you will see me soon...
I'll like to chat with you...
I'll like to snap pic with you...
I'll like to see the smile I used to see...
I'll like to hear ur voice which I almost forgotten how it sounds like...
I'll like to say "take care" and "wait for my next visit"..
A lot of things I'm awaiting to do with you...
God Bless You...

O.o...This one cost rm1200...OMG...i like the design so much but not the price

Hmm...this 1 not bad...got dv cam feel...XD

This 1 looks more compact and easy to bring out...but nothing special... 
I like the eye viewer there...something special...XD

No comments: