Sunday, July 3, 2011

Letter of Concern

I will always remember how surprising a friend emailed me... I remember i received it while I'm studying for my Account final paper..I'm so touched till i cried...I can say she is one of my invisible friend...can't by my side but always there to care for me...even though we seldom contact...she always felt herself played not enough as a friend role in me...and i always say she didn't and always in my heart and mind...the longest letter of concern I ever received from her...nevertheless the longest english letter she ever wrote in her life time (exclude exam essays).. her letter of concern pop up while I'm in depression and stress stage..."Don't always take yourself as a GOD"..the last sentence in her letter...and it always in my mind till now...my dear...believe me i still remember every words of yours in the letter even though it have been 2years from now...you are one of the person that light me up in the dark....I might not the real God but I can't change the nature in me... I tried to less up the job of a "GOD"... it have been months i think i didn't see you... take my words...I'll go find you when I have spare time... always love you...*invisble hug* from me to you...=)

p/s: for those who cares about me..I know and will keep it in my heart and mind...I'll repay beyond my capability...

No comments: