Sunday, July 24, 2011

I LOVE YOU

I don't mean to rise up my voice..
I don't mean to pretend didn't hear anything...
Sorry I expressed wrongly my inner feelings...
Sorry if everytime i did it hurts you...
If only you know how much I LOVE YOU...
If only you know how much  I CARE...
If only you know how much I WORRY about you...
I'm not that kind of person will show my true feelings...
You should have know me more than other people..
I might saw history repeat...
I don't believe this is karma to you..
I admit i'm selfish and heartless act of mine...
Because you don't know how i dislike to hear those things...
I just wish to have happy weekends everytime i'm back here...
Maybe you don't know how much I used to HATE to be back...
But you are the reason sometimes i come back...
Stay with me till you can..
It might be a fact or future thing i have to face..
But sorry not now...
I don't wish to face it all now..
I used to imagine but till now i don't have the answer for it..
I don't know how will i react if that day really arrive...
I LOVE YOU..
Is the 3words I hardly tell u face to face...

No comments: