Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Promise

I HATE to see people i care got hurt...
especially when they cried...
I really can feel the pinch towards my heart...
Some more want to post pic...
Ouch~
Some more want to put as profile pic...
WTF~!
I tried to ignore and skip the pic as I can...
I don't look at his profile pic if I can...
I'm so speechless..
I don't hope he will do anything silly...
I hope he knows I can be there for him..
I hope he will call me if he needs someone to talk to..
JUST don't do and give me surprise again...
I'm freaking busy with assignment and campaign...
YES~!
I might forget to care for people when i'm too busy..
I might unconsciously put them aside...
But I hope you all won't feel so..
I'll entertain whenever I can...
I'll still show my concern and care beyond my capability...
That's a promise towards my friends...
Will Never Change~ =) 

No comments: