Friday, June 17, 2011

Yes Or No



A so-called Thai lesbian movie "Yes or No" tells the story of Pie, a college girl who holds a negative attitude about tomboys. Yet she finds out that her new room-mate, Kin is a woman who dresses like a man. The initial mistrust slowly changes into something else as Kin begins to pursue Pie.



Kim (Tina Jittaleela)

Pie (Aom Sucharat Manaying)




This movie is touching and nice. I personally like it but I'm not sure about others as it talks about lesbian or tom as they called in the movie itself. Somehow let's have some soundtracks and trailer i found at YouTube.Enjoy!



"If One Day You Have The Courage" by Budokan
Don't get mislead by the MV as it wasn't clips from the movie...=)

"I can't " by Noah Rajawadee



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for info, I love this movie so much ><

myboey said...

Your welcome.Is my pleasure.I love it so much as well and will watch it again & again.XD