Thursday, June 16, 2011

Regret

The title of my impromptu speech that I got this week is REGRET...
How i wish to get SUPERHERO...but being taken by people...but regret isn't a title that hard to talk about...yea everyone seems like talking about their experiences and like SheeJan said why everyone so Christian today and so emo...XD..
Once I got this title that's the only thing pop up in my mind..I just don't know why I'll talk about it...something that neither my mother knows that I did regret about...every details and scenes for that day still clear in my mind...My voice choked when I'm doing my speech...Maybe i'm controlling...how I wish for a break to drink some water...but 2-3minutes is kinda fast as well....
Till now I have been thinking what should I present if i got FAMILY? *blank*...sorry I'm not that 100% family oriented person ever since that day and year....maybe I got my own way to show them my love...indirect way...I think I can present well as well if I got FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP....ha...

once i posted in my note "A hero In My Heartand here again i share it ( for those who have my fb acc...^^!!)

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=371002688330

No comments: