Thursday, June 23, 2011

Horoscope


What horoscope are you?
What are the characteristic of your horoscope?
Recently my current housemate likes to read about it...


Mine is Cancer...
However all the description...
All the characteristic own by a Cancer...
Result is I'm not a really typical Cancer...
 Can't say 100% not accurate...
At least not 100% accurate...XD


Haha I do have the puzzle for the picture above ...lol
Back to my horoscope...
Maybe I should say it this way...
Not I'm not a typical Cancer...
Experiences in my live...
Peoples that come and go in my live...
Eventually changed me somehow and slowly...
I admit I used to be a typical Cancer...
I'm not strong and tough enough...
Just wish sometimes wish to be better...
To prevent myself being hurt again...
Lesser tears flowing...

I'm quiet but I hope to see all my friends happy & keep smiling...
I feel warm with their attendance and voices...
Do whatever you all like as long as I can just be there to accompany...
I like what Ms Serzian Tan said in lecture today..
"Friends also can be the other half person in our life"
=)



No comments: