Saturday, November 12, 2011

Singapore Trip

I'm glad i did managed to make it to this trip
I went Singapore seriously not for holiday
She is the reason why I'm there


I did hold back my tears for few times
Looked at her,the place she's staying and many more
But I'm happy because she smiles and laugh alot on that day


I tell A.Carol, A.Frances said the porridge not nice
The supervisor nurse heard and said don't believe what she said..
Patients like her just look at their expression..
I heard what the nurse told my aunt
A heart aching thing to be heard
If one day she refuse to eat they will put in the hose thingy
And if that day arrive they also will ties her hands up
It's to prevent her pulling it out due to discomfort


I really hope that day will not arrive
She doesn't deserve that way to keep her alive
I wish to stay longer but she needs to sleep
Hopefully this aren't the last goodbye
And I do miss you A.Frances
Is a short+tiring trip but is worth it


No comments: