Sunday, November 27, 2011

EX-bff



Do you have a bff? still by your side? Well what I have been through for a few minutes just now is freaking awkward to myself...there is a few second I'm trying to turn around and runaway...I don't know why I have such thought in my mind..someone that used to be my 1st bff appeared in the washroom and did a few sentences of conversations.. someone that I used to try my best to find her contact number/friendster/fb because I do appreciate this friendship.. but when see her I'm so lost & frozen.. because I don't know did she keeping memories of us.. it have been years.. she is the one that makes me takes friendship so important...  she is the one that changed my life (partly) .. I don't know what I'm thinking now.. all sorts of things popping out my mind...still abit shocked with the situation just now.. well all I can say is I do glad to have that really really short conversation with you =)

what a day I had...life is full with surprises... =)

No comments: