Friday, April 29, 2011

Important Dates

Another "war" for the final....
Another burning midnight oil burning night~

Did something funny by innocently gave early bday wish to my aunt~
Compliment to my mom..><
But i know she is happy to receive my call... =)

2 important dates to be remember~
2 important trips i hope i can be go~
16th Sept 2011
&
9th Nov 2012

3days 2nights to Singapore to pay Aunty Francis a visit~
I miss her~
Recalling back~
The last time is 2009 CNY...
Holy Lord~
Will she remember me?
Will she looks older?
The only thing i scare is i'll feel sad to see a drastic change of her....
If i can't make it to this trip i'll feel sorry to her~
If the last time is really the last time of seeing her....
I'll....well...sad....
Looking back my album this is the only and so called latest picture i got....
and i don't know which year this pic was taken....

Dear Uncle Edmond...
I know you are blessing Aunty Francis and shinning her from heaven...
May God Bless her as well...


Next year is my final year~
Final semester~
Will i make it?
Cousin Sister's wedding at Australia
I wish i can attend....


Lovely couple~
Hope i can be there for your big day, Kay~!
Heart you two~ 
=)

No comments: