Monday, May 2, 2011

Control

"We can't stop feelings.We can only control it or controlled by it"
Woke up i have been controlling it....
It have been in me for the entire day...
I'm proud of myself that i managed to control it...
I'm felt myself getting stronger....
At least i didn't
Drink NOR Smoke~
Neither hitting something~
Well I think i did prevent myself doing that hitting stuff....
Can say ever since some promises i did....

Yes my mood is just like today's weather...
It have been moody ever since i woke up...
ARR~~!! SHIT~~!!
It did kills my study cells and mood...
I totally didn't touch the notes...
I totally didn't even input a sentence into my brain...
I shall take a good sleep after blogging...
With the hope that when i wake up later it will just leave me..

Dear Emo,
Just go for a vacation till i finish my final...
If not just at my door the most and never comes near me...
-Thank You-



No comments: