Monday, April 25, 2011

There are a few videos + MVs + songs i love it recently~
Well i think mostly talks about relationships...XD


Strangers again
This one about stages of relationship...


有沒有

This is not a new song but one of my fav~
有没有~
Questions that i might forever won't get the answer for it....


我最亲爱的

Amei's new song~

I like the song but....her gesture is kinda over...

Personally thinks this song just suits someone...><


还有眼泪就好

 Another new song from Amei too..^^



小小小小菇

This video really have to thank Vickie for converting it to me...

I have been waiting people to upload it..

Little 菇s in the MV are very kawaiii~~



Malaysia Vs Singapore
Here the last video of the day~
Funny and relaxing~
I like him as an actor+ DJ..
Now i like him as a standup comedian..
BRAVO~!!
Itz so true and so funny the way he said it...

ENJOY~~!!



No comments: