Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday


Eventually i did pass another day...
Awake and slept back and continues doing this....
Strangely or maybe nothing new to me...
5something only consider i'm totally awake..
Can't say so cause i'm the one forcing myself to do so...
My 1st and last meal at 6something...

Had alot of dreams...
Nice and bad one...
A moment there are a lot of people in my room...
The other second everyone is just shifting out...
Suddenly all alone...
Yea i know...
It's all sooner or later stuff...

Did some housework...
Pei Jun said," I feel like mopping the hall la..its dirty"...
I ate my food in the room and washed it...
Find the mop and start to mop my room...
Pei Jun said," I want to borrow 2 things from you".
"I know my bike and headset rite..just borrow and pump air for my bike."
Done with my room i start to mop the...
Staircase,both kitchens,dining room and the hall...
Next mission the toilet...
Ok finally all done...
It's a tiring stuff to do...

-THE END-

1 comment:

Angie said...

oh its great. living in the finally clean environment:P