Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bad Starter

woke up at 8.30am,prepare and cycle to uni to summit my ptptn agreements..somehow it wasn't a good things as i need to reprint another set...O.O...walked to block B 2nd floor and reprint it..changed 4 computers and finally i managed to print it..i forgotten to bring the printing card and have to buy another one...haih...

new agreement without my parents signature...i have to trace and sign on behalf of my parents..my dad's signature is so hard to do it and obviously it's an ugly signature..hopefully won't be reject...*crossing fingers*...finally everything done and now wait them to give me the money...busy for the whole morning just to get those loan from the gov...haih...

since i'm already late for lecture class so i just skip it and went for blood donation...finally i can donate for today...phew~~...but bad news is the lecturer called names of her students and it's another so called bad reputation lecturer...really wish to save the skipping time for August 5th...try my best ba....

No comments: