Saturday, June 19, 2010

a lil of everything

Funny when knew a friend have a blog...
Funny again i'm the only viewer and eventually she is blog to let me see...
Funny again that's the place she can release her anger...
But the not funny thing is i can't be there for her...
To be the bad person and scold that so called "roomate"
I'm doing nothing here just reader her blog nia...
Chille my darling...
40days to go and when you are back i sayang you kau kau...=)

Back to my story...
Illustrator ,reports and magazine...
Things that i did today...
Half done,some finish and still in process...
Pressure betul...
View my board..why always add things but never deduce things out 1...

Purchasing stuff at Tesco and suddenly felt unwell...
Pressure at my brain and feel like *don't know how to explain*
End this bad part...

Many things want to blog out...
But want to end it here because i'm abit emo...
Don't wish to make this post an emo 1...
-the end-




No comments: