Friday, March 25, 2011

Convo♥KL

Went KL last weekend for ConvoS
OMG i still can't believe that i did managed to take all those stuffs to KL
Well not just KL but all the way till my friend house and all the way to WISMA MCA
Best part is i met a good Samaritan in LRT
Worst is i look like a Santa from KLCC till Wisma MCA 
Somehow did proud of myself that i managed to make it

Morning session got my dear,Ms Yeoh =)

Nevertheless also got this 2 (ex-hsmates)

Noon session got them~

A photo of my ex-beloved and lovely housemates

I really had to admit when everything ends I started to
MISS YOU PEOPLE!!!
Yet life still have to go on...
Gosh for this convo i didn't eat for the whole day..
I'm so rushing to go there and being photographer for the day
At night Ms Loh suddenly said want to go Putrajaya
Yea for the night time event for the Hot Air Balloon
Yea we are just in time for fireworks..^^

One of my fav..itz so colorful...=)


This 1 is so CUTE~
Luv ya...muakz~

Craziness never ends in my life
Did i spread it to my friend?
How come we go GENTING at 12stg AM!!
Back KL at 5stg AM...
What a tiring weekend i had....
Yet enjoyable..^^"

p/s:
你们
你们
为你们感到骄傲
Congratz~!!



No comments: