Tuesday, March 1, 2011

70days

This hour still processing this presentation thing...
Oh~i wish and i do wish someone can guide us...
If only you all still here...
No point of saying things that are so damn impossible~
Another 2 bearbricks being added in my collection..
Nevertheless my new investment in a lens...=)
Went and gave myself a week off at Kluang...
Glad can celebrate Rui's bday (2nd from left)..
Well been to every places in Kluang before~
This is the latest and nice place to visit~
p/s: if u like natures and animals...=)
The sun shines well and the pics are beautiful...
Eventually my 1week in Kluang just like that~
I like this escape~
Unexplainable but just like it....


I might bored you
I might poor in communication
I might can't entertained you like i used to
I might disappointed you
Whatever I'm..all i wish is you to be happy
Wish can see and listen to your voice
Sorry for me being me
Sorry for all the mistake I've done
I do appreciate every moments that can be together
Sometime i'm greedier,wish to have and do more
Eventually that's my limits and abilities
Unchangeable me or I've turn to worst?
Disappointed with myself and wish to be better
Is just another "missing" day~



No comments: