Sunday, April 29, 2012

Warriors Or Trend followers?

Ever since Morning of 27/04/12 I knew about a boy being kidnapped on his way to school.Well just a few more steps to take to reach. I'm worried and sad on behalf of his parents. I have to admit no more, that his kidnapping just occurred at the wrong timing. WHY? it's a BERSIH's eve. YES!!



The video above already explained part of the reason why he's being kidnapped. Where are the polices that used to be nearby the school area every morning? Answer: they are being recruited to duty at roadblocks or prepare to face BERSIH's peaceful protesters  Ok maybe try not to put blames on the police.

People @ Fb users. Like I said at my fb post, within a palm of mine I can count how many people did shared about this missing boy's news. Included Yesterday (28/04/12) I add a bit of another palm of mine. TWO PALMS(actually just 1 1/4)!!! And whole day being floated with BERSIH updates. Not to say I don't care about the future of my country.Not to say I don't care about BERSIH!! but are you all (sharing fb users) a patriotic youngster @ citizens of Malaysia or just a trend follower? A boy is missing and the media + MOST of the people just focusing at BERSIH. While you all are updating about BERSIH, I keep on goggling about this innocent boy's news the whole day. Nothing new like BERSIH, no new pictures,videos or updates. YES HE IS STILL MISSING!!! I'm not being emotional at here. I'm not blaming anyone as well. It's just a feeling that I don't know how to be describe it out. It might not my job to find him as it's a police job to do so. But just BUT sharing it out might at least have the chance of finding him. From BERSIH 2.0 we already know the untrue side of the media reporting and the violence of the polices. Do 3.0 makes any different regarding the media and police? oh different pattern maybe and amount of participants. You all watching a BERSIH movie Part 1 (2.0) & Part 2 (3.0)? This missing boy story won't have part 1 or 2. He either safely goes back to his parents or die or being smuggle to other country as slaves. Come on people.



Wish to tell those BERSIH warriors that went for the rally. Watch "the Lady". If you get it correctly, you all will be thankful that we aren't like Burma.I shouldn't compare both different countries because differences in laws and etc? If so I hope people also don't compare how other countries can protest peacefully but not in Kuala Lumpur. Well it's nothing being mean or not, but it's just a human's nature. Everyone got their own rights and thinking over something. So am I. I not saying this entire post of mine going to correct,rational or whatever. BERSIH is nothing wrong but THE BOY IS STILL MISSING!!! arrr....I just don't know how to put my feelings into words that will look and sounds beautifully without any offences.

I'll like to conclude this post by saying, "Some bits or happening in life we missed out and too focus towards some thing that happening so BIG because everyone is talking about.Think about it with a peaceful mind that are you a warrior or a trend follower?"

p/s: salute to BERSIH warriors and condolence to the family of the death victims who died for this rally.

No comments: