Sunday, September 18, 2011

小皮 and the gang


Hi...let me introduce you all to 小皮~ XD
小皮 reached Kampar at 7+ am~
A sudden message at 4+ am for my bed in Kampar..^o^


Went to Batu Gajah to meet up with Esther...
A simple and nice meet up 
Thanks for the treat as well =)

Brought 小皮 to Kellie's Castle..
Keep on posing only... 

Here the owner of 小皮..

The accompany of 小皮..=)

A simple and sudden appearance of both of them...

Ouw~ 小皮 is sad because is time to leave...
Is the end of the trip~

What a sudden appearance early in the morning by both of them..
What a tiring day for me as well...
Didn't really sleep a night before...
Don't think did good in my paper...
Just pray for the best...
Somehow I did have a nice day...
Can say it's an escapade during final...
Unplanned plan always works...
Nice to see you two... =)


No comments: