Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Life Brief Candle

I always like to receive emails from my aunt..
Sometimes too busy till i forgotten to email her..
I really can't wait for their visit in October...
Also can't wait to pay another aunt a visit at Singapore..
Received an email that contain her pic yesterday...
I'm so glad to see her smile...
At the same time i'm so heartache to see her current look..
I can't believe my eyes when i saw those pictures...
Neither my mom and i think so is my dad...
Really hope October arrive as soon as possible..
I can't wait to see her in person...
To talk, snap pic and even hug her....
Is time for me to return my love and care to her...
I remember how she loves me when i'm small...






Dear Uncle Edmond,
I know you are blessing and protecting Aunt France from heaven
If possible I wish to pay you a visit at your grave as well
Your sudden leaving us last year still a shock to me

Life is fragile indeed
God blesses everyone around me

No comments: