Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Blesses

At this age of mine i'm not really that healthy as i thought i'm..
Cholesterol,low blood,backache,strange rashes and the latest beginner of kidney prob..
Cold drinks,teh tarik,watermelon ---> NO
Both families history makes these generation of ours need to care for our health.. 
Will one day i'll get the same dread disease like my grandma and mom?

Worried is all i have past week...
What can i do but just wait the day to go back hometown...
Assignments just freaking loaded....
Imagination is all i had as well...
Images and memories of my grandma just appear...
No idea why i applied it towards my mom...
Maybe is phobia...
Scared one day scene will repeat...
The scene how just a less than an hour...
All i saw is my grandma that didnt breath anymore...
It's fresh in my mind no matter how...

Dear Lord...
I never baptist to anyone of YOU...
But i do wish that everyone stay as healthy as they could...
I willing to give them my health...
Just everyone is happy and healthy then its sufficient for me...
Because i'm born to be kind to others and cruel to myself...
I admit i'm...

No comments: