Thursday, September 2, 2010

In DArk



Totally not in the mood for exam...
Totally can't find what i've lost...
I'm tired and really don't wish to care of anything for a moment...
But exam is near...i just can't ignore it...
Dad said try my best to get higher than previous CGPA...
My back pain is irritating me...
Wish to pull out all the veins at the back to makes me senseless...

I felt lost...
I can't find what i want...
I can't find a place that can brighten me up...
I can't find people to talk because i even don't know what i want...
I just felt myself a zombie...
Alive yet dead...

Did a very "chong dong" action to follow Lili's car to KL...
I just want to runaway...
But realized KL wasn't the place i should hide...
I wish to go further...
Get lost and disappear for sometime... 
I wish somebody will by my side...
Anyone and whoever...
Just don't have to talk and let me feel the existence...
Maybe i felt lonely at the same time...
Just a not in a good shape Mushroom....

No comments: