Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sometimes

Sometimes not i wish to be alone...
Just that i'm learning to be alone...
I have gone thru too many ppl leaving in my life....
Yet i still haven't really learn and accept it...

Sometimes not i don't wish to talk...
Just that i don't know the limitation that i can speak...
Don't wish the situation suddenly turn to so quite...
As i'm not a good communicator but a good listener...

Sometimes not i don't wish to make decision...
Just i wish everyone is happy with their choices...
Not purposely follow what i chose/want... 

There are still a lot of things need to be learn...
A lot of things need to be let go...
Not to hold a tight fist but letting it go slowly...
Make a lot of mistake in life so that will learn from it...
Go through a lot of heart breaks so that can be more tougher..

Friends can be forever....
But impossible for them by my side forever...
When i thought i'm growing with a situation...
But the truth is as i'm growing the fear towards that situation grows as well...
Maybe i should say it this way...
"You" might by my side and grow with me...
BUT i'm the owner to "You"...
I'LL try my best to lead "You" rather than "You" ruining my days...

* "You" = fear *

Forever can't finish assignments....
My brain cells keep on working only...
Can't really sleep well as keep on thinking ideas only 
My back keep aching... 
Wish for a long term holidays with friends....

No comments: